Page - Red Warehouse Myoko: About Us
Red Warehouse Myoko Ski Lodge: About
Check our room information and tariff outlines here.
Myoko Red Warehouse: Our Facilities
Private Onsen Hot Spring
Akakura Onsen in English translates as “Red Warehouse Hot Springs”. There are many fine onsen readily available to visit in the local area as well as our own private in-house onsen (as above) that is available for families, groups or individual use.
Around our Myoko Ski Lodge
There is a large communal living area adjoining the communal kitchen with a pot belly stove fire where you can chill out and share stories of your day’s skiing. A fun kids/games room and mini-theatre is available is in the basement. There is a good and varied library of English books and magazines – any further donations gladly accepted. On sunny days there is a balcony to sit out on, enjoy a coffee and soak up the rays with great views over towards Madarao, Nozawa Onsen and the now closed Myoko Pine Valley.
- Complimentary housekeeping of your room;
- 24 hour on call front desk;
- Taxi, tour and transport bookings;
- Safekeeping of your valuables;
- Ski and baggage storage.
What can Red Warehouse offer you?
Check out some of our advantages
- Fabulous self catering facilities with a full commercial kitchen – not just one hot plate, a toaster oven and a kettle;
- No communication problems – all of our front desk staff are native speakers or bilingual;
- 20+ years of local experience to provide you an insider experience. We haven’t just arrived;
- Fantastic central ski-in location with just a short walk to everything;
- Washing machines and dryers available;
- Private onsen hotspring and private shower rooms. Your privacy is ensured;
- Great library of English books and movies for chilling out with;
- Free, fast wi-fi throughout the lodge;
- Secure ski storage with private code access, not open access like many hotels;
- Discount lift tickets and coupons on sale at reception;
- Games room stocked with lots of fun toys, Play Station II, foosball table, TV/DVD and English books;
- Event and private resort shuttles for our guests;
- Multi-socket adaptors are available for all your electrical gadgets;
- Completely non-smoking (which is strictly enforced);
- Like us? Want to come next year? Leave your gear with us for free!
Just remember – other places might seem cheaper but if you eat out every night, fork out for resort shuttles, pay for taxi transfers plus many other things such as full priced lift tickets you may well end up paying more!
Red Warehouse: More to know about us
The lodge is completely non-smoking and this is strictly enforced (unlike some other local hotels). An outside undercover area is allocated for those who still wish to have a puff. Washing machines and driers can be found near the private shower areas in the basement, as well as ski storage and drying room. The ski entrance is secured with code access so our ski room is not publically accessible like most other hotels.
Ready to book? Fill in the booking form here!